Delivery Operations Coordinator
Location/City: Washington - Bellevue
Delivery Operations Coordinator
Be a part of our success story. Launch offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. Through competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, internal advancement opportunities, and recognized community involvement, you'll have the chance to create a career you can be proud of. Your new trajectory starts here at Launch.
We’re seeking a Delivery Operations Coordinator to oversee organization of training programs and the logistics surrounding them. The role will report directly to the Operations Program Manager and play a key role in ensuring smooth operation of events, facilitating commuications between customers and personnel, and much more. The candidate must have experience in an administrative or coordination role with highly proactive organizational and planning abilities. The candidate must also be an excellent communicator who can intuit the needs of event participants and remove roadblocks to a successful event.
- Reporting directly to the Operations Program Manager, play a key role in the Readiness team by managing all aspects of training program organization, logistics and follow up activities.
- Manage pre-program logistics including class set-up and registration, venue selection, day-of logistics such as materials, catering, AV needs.
- Facilitate seamless communication and interfaces (typically via emails) with customers.
- Oversee the smooth running of programs and events.
- Ensure post-program evaluations are set up and distributed to participants in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all training logistical information is tracked in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Create or update classes and courses in Learning Management System (LMS) in a timely manner with accuracy and ensure participants have access to registration links.
- Proactively communicate and works with a variety of team members to ensure training success
- 2+ years of experience in administration or coordination with a history of managing events from planning through resolution
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- Proactive organizational, planning, and coordination abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in the full Microsoft Office suite (especially Outlook and Excel)
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, Skype, and SharePoint administration
- Knowledge of training evaluation and assessment methods
- Generally tech savvy
- Excellent communication skills
Launch looks for the same attributes we admire in top athletes and applies them to the business world:
- HEALTHY COMPETITION
- GOOD SPORTS
We interview for these traits above and beyond the technical skill set required for a particular role. Surrounding ourselves with Business Athletes leads to a competitive, fun, winning environment.
Qualified applicants, please respond to email@example.com with your full name, resume, and a brief description of how your skills match the requirements above.
Please refer to Job #1561 when responding to this posting.
*Launch Consulting is a veteran-owned company. EEO veterans encouraged to apply.