Location/City: Washington - Redmond
Be a part of our success story. Launch offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. Through competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, internal advancement opportunities, and recognized community involvement, you'll have the chance to create a career you can be proud of. Your new trajectory starts here at Launch.
We’re seeking an experienced Hardware Technician to work for one of our clients who is bringing a new and exciting technology to the market. The candidate will be responsible for assembling and disassembling hardware, performing tests or modifications to that hardware, and more. The right candidate will have prior experience working in a lab setting and working with very small components under magnification.
- Assemble and disassemble mechanical-electrical test fixtures
- Rework electrical assemblies as directed or required
- Perform tests and/or modifications to equipment
- Experience working in a lab
- Possess aptitude in electrical/mechanical assembly
- Ability to work with 0201 components required
- Able to solder and disassemble hardware under magnification required
- Ability to stand at a workbench for 3 or 4hours at a time
- Ability to lift and move equipment weighing 35lbs approximately 20 times per day
Launch looks for the same attributes we admire in top athletes and applies them to the business world:
- HEALTHY COMPETITION
- GOOD SPORTS
We interview for these traits above and beyond the technical skill set required for a particular role. Surrounding ourselves with Business Athletes leads to a competitive, fun, winning environment.
Qualified applicants, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, resume, and a brief description of how your skills match the requirements above.
Please refer to Job #1560 when responding to this posting.
*Launch Consulting is a veteran-owned company. EEO veterans encouraged to apply.