Vendor Maintenance Representative
Location/City: North Carolina - Greensboro
Vendor Maintenance Representative
Be a part of our success story. Launch offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. Through competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, internal advancement opportunities, and recognized community involvement, you'll have the chance to create a career you can be proud of. Your new trajectory starts here at Launch.
We’re seeking a Vendor Maintenance Representative to oversee communications between our company and vendors issuing repairs for company property. The role will monitor vendor work to ensure quality, log discrepancies, develop and maintain a working knowledge of all extant maintenance agreements, and much more.
- Administer contracts between our company and vendors for repair work performed on company aircraft, engines, or components as required
- Provide on-site liaison between our company and assigned repair agencies regarding all technical matters, delivery schedules, invoice discrepancies, warranty claims and disposition of company-owned materials
- Monitor work-in-progress to ensure that all vendor workmanship is of acceptable quality and that all work is accomplished in accordance with the specified work-scope, in compliance with applicable specifications
- Keep accurate records of discrepancies in sufficient detail to support request for procedural changes and claims for adjustment charges
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the maintenance agreements with assigned agencies and audit all invoices to ensure that billing is correct and in accordance with applicable terms and conditions
- Maintain an informed status of new developments in repair procedures and preventative actions to preclude maintenance problems
- Recommend changes to the maintenance programs and work specifications, based on experience with conditions found in company equipment undergoing major maintenance
- Work with the Engineering Department to ensure that required technical information is provided on time and provide feedback regarding conditions found during the course of work accomplishments
- Apprise the Manager of Vendor Maintenance of any issues that may affect safety, quality, cost or schedule of company aircraft while in vendor maintenance
- Authorize changes in the work-scope as dictated by changing conditions during maintenance and communicate proposed changes to the Manager of Vendor Maintenance
- Perform root-cause analysis of significant aircraft discrepant conditions either present on arrival of aircraft or resulting from work performed during maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Vendor Maintenance
- Include SMS in your daily work habits, and remain current in the training requirements for SMS
- Access LMS database once every two weeks and complete assigned training in a timely manner, and maintain current qualifications
Launch looks for the same attributes we admire in top athletes and applies them to the business world:
- HEALTHY COMPETITION
- GOOD SPORTS
We interview for these traits above and beyond the technical skill set required for a particular role. Surrounding ourselves with Business Athletes leads to a competitive, fun, winning environment.
Qualified applicants, please respond to email@example.com with your full name, resume, and a brief description of how your skills match the requirements above.
Please refer to Job #1556 when responding to this posting.
*Launch Consulting is a veteran-owned company. EEO veterans encouraged to apply.