Crew Pay and Leave Analyst II
Category: Business Analysis
Location/City: Washington - Seattle
Crew Pay and Leave Analyst II
Be a part of our success story. Launch offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. Through competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, internal advancement opportunities, and recognized community involvement, you'll have the chance to create a career you can be proud of. Your new trajectory starts here at Launch.
We’re seeking a Crew Pay and Leave Analyst II to handle payroll and benefits. The candidate will ensure compliance with collective bargaining agreements, monitor attendance, oversee vacation times, coach fellow analysts, and more. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in a related field, possess outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, and have a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Process and assure proper pay per the respective collective bargaining agreement
- Follow up on all pay inquiries
- Maintain the attendance database and contract integrity for the attendance program
- Oversee vacation awards and monthly vacation balances
- Ensure and inform employee groups of worker comp/medical/maternity leave procedures and options
- Process and distribute medical/company/state leave forms
- Document and maintain discussions with employees
- Communicate with Base Managers, Supervisors, Performance Supervisors Management and Training staff
- Monitor and maintain the leave of absence database
- Coordinate leave administration with Medical Relations department and third party administrators
- Provide excellent customer service to internal customers, including employee groups, and other management employees
- Perform basic analysis for reporting trends to departmental leadership
- Work with external departments to drive legal and contractual obligations or process improvement
- Be able to coordinate both the pay and the leave side of the job
- Define and document internal processes and find opportunities for improvement
- Understand how variables impact crew costs
- 1+ year of experience in a related field
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge in airline industry or a related field
- Knowledge of worker’s compensation procedures
- Knowledge of Maestro, the scheduling program
- Familiarity with airline employee contracts
- Be professional, reliable, enthusiastic, team spirited, congenial, self-reliant, self-motivated, and assertive with leadership abilities
Launch looks for the same attributes we admire in top athletes and applies them to the business world:
- HEALTHY COMPETITION
- GOOD SPORTS
We interview for these traits above and beyond the technical skill set required for a particular role. Surrounding ourselves with Business Athletes leads to a competitive, fun, winning environment.
Qualified applicants, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, resume, and a brief description of how your skills match the requirements above.
Please refer to Job #1549 when responding to this posting.
*Launch Consulting is a veteran-owned company. EEO veterans encouraged to apply.