COS Practice Director
Location/City: Washington - Bellevue
Launch Consulting (formerly 110 Consulting) is looking for a COS Practice Director to join our team!
The Launch Consulting culture offers a unique working environment that is challenging AND empowering. We’re seeking a COS Practice Director to guide and develop our Cloud, Operations, & Support practice. The role will be responsible for decision making with related to best practices and other pertinent areas, managing a team of delivery managers and consultants to drive practice growth, and more. The candidate must be an experienced manager with a complete understanding of cloud computing technologies, a proven track record of handling customer engagements and expectations, and have exposure to a broad set of IT technologies and systems. Please consider the responsibilities and qualifications noted below to determine if your skillset aligns with the position requirements!
- Take responsibility for and make decisions on practice offerings and associated development, delivery team composition, overall utilization, and practice delivery best practices
- Practice specific business development
- Develop solution architecture and engagement delivery
- Manage a team of delivery manager and consultants to deliver profitable engagements and practice growth
- Take accountability for delivery of engagement and associated practice gross margin objectives
- Manage career growth, support, and development of practice delivery managers
- Engage with senior executives
- Attract, develop, and retain talent in the COS practice
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role managing a team of delivery consultants ideally focused on the delivery of Cloud migration projects and/or ongoing IT operations
- PMP or PMI certification
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Agile SDLC and ITIL
- Solid working knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- A complete understanding of the technology required for cloud computing
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, conduct root cause analysis, and draw valid conclusions
- Proven track record of managing customer engagements, managing customer expectations throughout the delivery lifecycle of the engagement
- In depth knowledge of business process improvement, and re-engineering
- Proven ability to estimate engagements and measure performance effectively
- Exposure to a broad cross section of IT technologies and disciplines including networking, systems architectures, enterprise class applications and their interactions
- Experience overseeing delivery of IT Operations and/or Application Development
- Experience in migrating applications to the cloud
- Prior technology consulting experience
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and Project
- Ability to work in a changing, fast-paced and deliverable-focused environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Qualified applicants, please respond to email@example.com with your full legal name, resume, and a brief bio describing how your skills match the requirements outlined above.
Please refer to Job #1467 when responding to this posting.
Launch Consulting is a Veteran-Owned Company and an EEO Employer.