Category: Human Resources
Location/City: Washington - Seattle
Launch Consulting (formerly 110 Consulting) is looking for a Systems Analyst to join our team!
The Launch Consulting culture offers a unique working environment that is challenging AND empowering. We’re seeking an experienced Systems Analyst to support time and attendance tracking for our client. The role will be responsible for performing evaluations of relevant systems, performing error correction and ensuring complete accuracy, and handling system credentials and productivity reports. The candidate must be familiar with modern payroll tools and technologies, have the ability to produce clear and effective reports, and have strong research and analysis skills. Please consider the responsibilities and qualifications noted below to determine if your skillset aligns with the position requirements!
- Perform time evaluation and data transfer processes between Time and Attendance systems and enterprise payroll system, evaluates errors, and ensure appropriate corrections take place
- Collaborate with IT to develop test cases for pay rule changes, including creating functional requirement documents and technical specifications for needed changes
- Assist in the analyses, development, and implementation of applicable Federal/State/CBA changes to processes in Time and Attendance systems
- Prepare technical specifications for IT to execute changes at the developer level
- Respond to inquiries related to Time and Attendance systems via the ITS help desk
- Provide guidance to managers, supervisors, and employees regarding policies and procedures related to Time and Attendance
- Assess departmental training needs and develop standardized and customized departmental training material and delivers training as needed
- Develops productivity reports to improve station/operational needs
- Set up and maintains security access for Time and Attendance systems
- Create and maintain earnings and accrual balance codes within Time and Attendance systems and interface files
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in the Payroll and/or Time and Attendance field
- Professional work experience with PeopleSoft Payroll for North America, Kronos, ADP eTime, Oasys Time and Labor, and data warehouses
- Ability to research, analyze and summarize data and develop clear and concise written reports and presentations
- Ability to deliver one on one training to small audience of participants
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio skills
- Experience in multi-state and collective bargaining workforces
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to focus under pressure to meet strict production deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong ability to focus on details with demonstrated accuracy and analytical skills
Qualified applicants, please respond to email@example.com with your full legal name, resume, and a brief bio describing how your skills match the requirements outlined above.
Please refer to Job #1462 when responding to this posting.
Launch Consulting is a Veteran-Owned Company and an EEO Employer.