Enterprise Infrastructure AirWatch Engineer
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: Washington - Seattle
Launch Consulting is looking for an Enterprise Infrastructure AirWatch Engineer to join our team!!
The Launch Consulting culture offers a unique working environment that is challenging AND empowering. We are looking for an Enterprise Infrastructure AirWatch Engineer who can take a holistic view of one of our local leading client’s enterprise systems. The strongest candidate will gather input, provide direction, and make strategic decisions to ensure the infrastructure fits within our client’s vision. They will closely partner with different groups within IT as well as business customers to clearly understand requirements, implement technology solutions and own the resulting system. In addition, they will communicate the status of corporate and/or divisional initiatives.
The Enterprise Infrastructure AirWatch Engineer must demonstrate expert skills in Leadership, Project Management, Hardware/Software Architecture & Best Practice, Computer Security & Compliance, and Enterprise Architectures. They must own a critical infrastructure technology and serve as subject matter expert in at least 5 infrastructure systems. Finally, they will be responsible for maintaining the vision and overall strategic direction for enterprise infrastructure systems. Please review the responsibilities and qualifications noted below to determine if this is the right opportunity for you!!
- Function as a technology thought leader, and lead for cross divisional enterprise infrastructure projects
- Serve as a liaison and partner directly with Enterprise Architecture, maintaining the strategy and vision of our technology systems
- Coordinate and collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, ensuring forward looking strategies and roadmaps align
- Research, develop, and communicate system roadmaps, opportunities and constraints to IT as well as stakeholders
- Represent the team, as well as the manager, at division, business and project meetings
- Possess and display expert skills in the following areas: technical troubleshooting, vendor management, customer service, communication, thought leadership and project management
- Own vendor relationships (responsible for maintaining the relationship and reporting the status directly to senior leadership)
- Own at least two core infrastructure technologies: Active Directory, DNS, Altiris, Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, VMware, Scripting, Local Traffic Manager, Global Traffic Manager, Tivoli Workload Scheduler, Citrix, E-mail, FTP, UNIX, Linux, Windows Servers, Security & Compliance Standards, etc.
- Pursue industry leading certifications and training
- Hold team members accountable for enterprise best practices
- Demonstrate an increasing ability to apply the general skill set
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Professional certification in an applicable technology or project management discipline
- Minimum 4+ years of documented IT experience
- Minimum 4+ years of technical engineering experience
- Candidate preferably has an AirWatch Associate Certification
- Minimum 4 years experiencing managing iOS and Android devices
- 3 years of experience with AirWatch administration and support or other Enterprise MDM solution
- Knowledgeable in managing macOS in the Enterprise
- Intermediate experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages
- In-depth knowledge of server virtualization technologies
- In-depth knowledge and experience supporting enterprise solutions
- Implemented projects involving enterprise hardware and/or software technologies
- Knowledge of networking concepts (advanced networking/switching/routing)
- Proven experience providing strong leadership in many enterprise systems
- Experience providing status of projects to senior members of the leadership team
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Qualified applicants, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full legal name, resume, and a brief bio describing how your skills match the requirements outlined above.
Please refer to Job #1459 when responding to this posting.
Launch Consulting is a Veteran-Owned Company and an EEO Employer.