Location/City: Massachusetts - Cambridge
Launch Consulting (formerly 110 Consulting) is looking for a Coordinator to join our team!
The Launch Consulting culture offers a unique working environment that is challenging AND empowering. We’re seeking a Coordinator to provide proactive and comprehensive support to an established team. The role will be responsible for accurate handling of documentation, logistics planning and execution, event setup, and more. The candidate must be experienced in administrative roles, have the ability to communicate in a professional manner, and possess very strong multitasking skills. Please consider the responsibilities and qualifications noted below to determine if your skillset aligns with the position requirements!
- Ensure that all appropriate paperwork, documentation and space is in order prior to their arrival, and that all departure preparation is completed in a timely manner
- Serve as the group contact person and answer basic questions related to the group’s function
Greet incoming visitors and announce them to their hosts
- Manage the securing and distribution of both physical and network access credentials for incoming visitors
- Maintain the lab’s Events and Visitors’ Calendar
- Handle all standing and ad-hoc catering orders for internal and external lab events
- Process logistics for short-term employee and contingent staff hires and exits
- For events and meetings, partner with the campus employee services team to ensure appropriate room setup
- Before and during events, direct attendees to appropriate locations
- Dispatch work orders to the facilities management staff
- Order and manage supplies, move equipment, and manage inventory in storeroom
- Coordinate space and/or move management, including working with internal moving company to schedule individual or small group moves
- Successfully handle ad hoc special projects such as creating visitor packages, planning and executing logistics for events, assisting with intern program execution, managing follow-up and completion of various administrative projects
- 3 to 6 years demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced, senior management level administrative capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in science or arts
- Extensive knowledge of and proficiency with MS products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and especially Excel
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of management both verbally and digitally
- Demonstrated ability to change direction in response to changing work situations
- Must be proactive, able to deal with ambiguity, self-prioritize work resources, and juggle multiple tasks in a manner that is transparent to the team
- Ability to work independently to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group that involve contact at all levels of management
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills and ability to accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Individual must be extremely detail oriented and organized
Qualified applicants, please respond to email@example.com with your full legal name, resume, and a brief bio describing how your skills match the requirements outlined above.
Please refer to Job #1456 when responding to this posting.
Launch Consulting is a Veteran-Owned Company and an EEO Employer.