Location/City: Washington - Redmond
Launch Consulting (formerly 110 Consulting) is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team!
The Launch Consulting culture offers a unique working environment that is challenging AND empowering. We’re seeking a Project Coordinator to analyze customer feedback. The role will be responsible for handling CRM feedback mapping and consolidation and working against tight deadlines. The candidate must be a strong and highly organized collaborator capable of communicating effectively. Please consider the responsibilities and qualifications noted below to determine if your skillset aligns with the position requirements!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Plan, implement, and track CRM feedback mapping and consolidation
- Analyze customer feedback
- Ability to work effectively against tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Collaborative, team-player mindset
- Excellent communication skills
Qualified applicants, please respond to email@example.com with your full legal name, resume, and a brief bio describing how your skills match the requirements outlined above.
Please refer to Job #1452 when responding to this posting.
Launch Consulting is a Veteran-Owned Company and an EEO Employer.