Location/City: Washington - Bellevue
Launch Consulting (formerly 110 Consulting) is looking for a Visual Designer to join our team!
The Launch Consulting culture offers a unique working environment that is challenging AND empowering. We’re seeking an experienced Visual Designer to support an ongoing project. The role will be responsible for the creation of effective user experiences using modern tools in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must have knowledge of design in multiple media and platforms and have the ability to both give and take constructive feedback and critiques. Please consider the responsibilities and qualifications noted below to determine if your skillset aligns with the position requirements!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Present and lead design, strategy, and review
- Lead design discovery sessions and extract requirements from clients
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the UX and UI design processes
- Understand the principles underlying effective UX design
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, and design for iOS/Android
- Experienced with Web Design, Web App Design, Branding, Graphic Design, Motion Design, and Prototyping
- Ability to explain and defend design decisions to clients
- Demonstrated ability to give and take direction, actionable feedback, and critiques
- Comfortable working collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified applicants, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full legal name, resume, and a brief bio describing how your skills match the requirements outlined above.
Please refer to Job #1449 when responding to this posting.
Launch Consulting is a Veteran-Owned Company and an EEO Employer.