Category: Business Analysis
Location/City: Washington - Redmond
Launch Consulting (formerly 110 Consulting) is looking for a BI Architect to join our team!
The Launch Consulting culture offers a unique working environment that is challenging AND empowering. We’re seeking an experienced BI Architect to envision and implement a new BI solution. The role will be responsible for close collaboration with BI specialists to ensure that the new solution meets business needs. The candidate must be highly experienced in utilizing the Microsoft BI stack, have knowledge of database modeling, and understand how to translate BI developer requirements into supporting database models. Please consider the responsibilities and qualifications noted below to determine if your skillset aligns with the position requirements!
- Architect, analyze, design, and implement a full BI solution
- Work with BI analysts, developers, and database administrators to ensure that all parts of that solution work together to meet business needs
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of various toolsets
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, CS, or related technical field or equivalent work experience/training
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Practical experience of ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load)
- Expertise in the Microsoft BI stack: SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerPivot, Power View, xVelocity, Azure, SharePoint, Excel Services, PerformancePoint Server, MDX queries and experience working with large data sets
- Knowledge of database modeling techniques including Star Schema, SnowFlake, Data warehouse architecture, hybrid methods
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of the database and development languages
- Knowledge of programming languages and/or development tools in one area, and moderate level skills in multiple areas
- Understand how to translate BI Developer requirements into supporting database models
- Strong communication skills
Qualified applicants, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full legal name, resume, and a brief bio describing how your skills match the requirements outlined above.
Please refer to Job #1446 when responding to this posting.
Launch Consulting is a Veteran-Owned Company and an EEO Employer.