Infrastructure Business Systems Analyst
Category: Business Analysis
Location/City: Washington - Seattle
Launch Consulting (formerly 110 Consulting) is looking for an Infrastructure Business Systems Analyst to join our team!
The Launch Consulting culture offers a unique working environment that is challenging AND empowering. We’re seeking a Infrastructure Business Systems Analyst to examine business processes and define new methods for process improvement. The role will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements, understanding how the organization functions to accomplish goals, providing gap and cost/benefit analysis, and much more. The candidate must have demonstrated experience utilizing business systems analysis techniques, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and have a strong analytical, reporting, problem solving, and organizational skillset. Please consider the responsibilities and qualifications noted below to determine if your skillset aligns with the position requirements!
- Lead the effort with technical and business partners to identify and document requirements for the development and implementation of infrastructure systems and processes
- Ensure processes are scalable and flexible to meet future business needs and represent the best overall fit for the organization
- Gather performance data to demonstrate the effectiveness of Key Performance Indicators
- Partner with system integration teams and technical implementation partners to develop, define, and trace technical requirements to support processes and system changes
- Lead efforts to construct workflow charts and diagrams, document system capabilities and writing specifications
- Anticipate the needs of technical and business stakeholders affected by process change
- Facilitate activities with users to define and document use cases, scenarios and test scripts
- Co-lead design sessions to identify system and process gaps and opportunities
- Create and publish IT knowledge articles and assist in creating IT technical documentation
- Participates in the evaluation and selection of infrastructure service products
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- Certificate or training in Business Analysis
- Certification or training in Process Improvement Methodology
- 1+ years of Business Systems Analyst experience supporting IT Infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Business Systems Analysis techniques and methodologies including business process and system modeling, use case scenarios
- Understanding of knowledge management practices and governance
- Excellent business liaison skills with the ability to digest system complexity and articulate to business users in a concise and simple language
- Strong analytical and reporting, problem solving, task and project coordination, and organizational skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Adaptability to quickly learn the technical vendor landscape, business processes and IT operational structure
- Able to work independently or collaboratively within a team
- Proficient in handling multiple tasks concurrently, some unstructured and non-routine requiring creative solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
Qualified applicants, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full legal name, resume, and a brief bio describing how your skills match the requirements outlined above.
Please refer to Job #1429 when responding to this posting.
Launch Consulting is a Veteran-Owned Company and an EEO Employer.