Infrastructure Business Systems Analyst
Category: Business Analysis
Location/City: Washington - Seattle
Infrastructure Business Systems Analyst
Be a part of our success story. Launch offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. Through competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, internal advancement opportunities, and recognized community involvement, you'll have the chance to create a career you can be proud of. Your new trajectory starts here at Launch.
We’re seeking an Infrastructure Business Systems Analyst to examine business processes and define new methods for process improvement. The role will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements, understanding how the organization functions to accomplish goals, providing gap and cost/benefit analysis, and much more. The candidate must have demonstrated experience utilizing business systems analysis techniques, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and have a strong analytical, reporting, problem solving, and organizational skillset.
- Lead the effort with technical and business partners to identify and document requirements for the development and implementation of infrastructure systems and processes
- Ensure processes are scalable and flexible to meet future business needs and represent the best overall fit for the organization
- Gather performance data to demonstrate the effectiveness of Key Performance Indicators
- Partner with system integration teams and technical implementation partners to develop, define, and trace technical requirements to support processes and system changes
- Lead efforts to construct workflow charts and diagrams, document system capabilities and writing specifications
- Anticipate the needs of technical and business stakeholders affected by process change
- Facilitate activities with users to define and document use cases, scenarios and test scripts
- Co-lead design sessions to identify system and process gaps and opportunities
- Create and publish IT knowledge articles and assist in creating IT technical documentation
- Participates in the evaluation and selection of infrastructure service products
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- Certificate or training in Business Analysis
- Certification or training in Process Improvement Methodology
- 1+ years of Business Systems Analyst experience supporting IT Infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Business Systems Analysis techniques and methodologies including business process and system modeling, use case scenarios
- Understanding of knowledge management practices and governance
- Excellent business liaison skills with the ability to digest system complexity and articulate to business users in a concise and simple language
- Strong analytical and reporting, problem solving, task and project coordination, and organizational skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Adaptability to quickly learn the technical vendor landscape, business processes and IT operational structure
- Able to work independently or collaboratively within a team
- Proficient in handling multiple tasks concurrently, some unstructured and non-routine requiring creative solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
Launch looks for the same attributes we admire in top athletes and applies them to the business world:
- HEALTHY COMPETITION
- GOOD SPORTS
We interview for these traits above and beyond the technical skill set required for a particular role. Surrounding ourselves with Business Athletes leads to a competitive, fun, winning environment.
Qualified applicants, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, resume, and a brief description of how your skills match the requirements above.
Please refer to Job #1429 when responding to this posting.
*Launch Consulting is a veteran-owned company. EEO veterans encouraged to apply.