Sr. Project Manager
Location/City: Washington - Bellevue
Launch Consulting (formerly 110 Consulting) is looking for a Sr. Project Manager to join our team!
The Launch Consulting culture offers a unique working environment that is challenging AND empowering. We’re seeking a Sr. Project Manager to oversee project development for an established team. The role will be responsible for running team meetings, preparing action items, meeting with clients, and more. The candidate will leverage excellent people skills to accurate assess project progress toward milestones and keep the team on target. Please consider the responsibilities and qualifications noted below to determine if your skillset aligns with the position requirements!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- BA or relevant work experience
- Strong technical background
- Excellent people and client management skills with a focus on relationship building and managing expectations
- Report delivery milestones for the project
- Experience with Projector
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-started with a proactive mindset
- Able to work primarily on site with occasional offsite client visits in Seattle/Bellevue
Qualified applicants, please respond to email@example.com with your full legal name, resume, and a brief bio describing how your skills match the requirements outlined above.
Please refer to Job #1424 when responding to this posting.
Launch Consulting is a Veteran-Owned Company and an EEO Employer.