Sr. BI Technical Program/Project Manager
Location/City: Washington - Bellevue
Launch Consulting (formerly 110 Consulting) is looking for a Sr. BI Technical Program/Project Manager to join our team!
The Launch Consulting culture offers a unique working environment that is challenging AND empowering. We’re looking for an experienced Sr. BI Technical Program/Project Manager to drive challenging business intelligence projects from initiation to completion. The role will be responsible for managing the overall design, trajectory, and teams associated with BI systems and applications, interfacing with clients, organizing cross-functional activities, and much more. The candidate must be an experienced project and program manager, have outstanding communication and presentation skills, and possess sound business acumen. Please consider the responsibilities and qualifications noted below to determine if your skillset aligns with the position requirements!
- Manage the overall design, development, and team coordination on business intelligence systems and applications under deadlines
- Drive program/project from project initiation through delivery
- Interface with client as required on technical and/or project matters
- Create the functional specifications and/or requirements or scope that will be used as a tool in making decisions as to how the product, service, and/or project will be implemented
- Provide technical and/or analytical information and receive input and approval as required
- Organize cross-functional activities ensuring that the program/project is completed on schedule and within budget constraints
- Create and maintain program/project schedules and status reports
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience / training
- 7+ years of experience with project management
- Strong management skills, including the ability to work within a budget and direct multiple programs and projects
- Strong knowledge of and background in BI and analytics
- Experience with software cycles and proven accomplishment as a driver of multiple projects in this arena
- Strong technical and/or system skills in developing and testing software products
- Experience creating business, functional, and system requirement specifications
- Experience creating and overseeing a creative and/or technical team
- Working knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel, Vision, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of global business and functional areas
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to present persuasively and effectively across all communication settings
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems, drive consensus, and think strategically
- Possess sound business-related skills with good judgement and decision making
Qualified applicants, please respond to email@example.com with your full legal name, resume, and a brief bio describing how your skills match the requirements outlined above.
Please refer to Job #1416 when responding to this posting.
Launch Consulting is a Veteran-Owned Company and an EEO Employer.