Disassembly Hardware Technician – Destruct and Destroy
Location/City: Washington - Redmond
Launch Consulting (formerly 110 Consulting) is looking for a Disassembly Hardware Technician – Destruct and Destroy to join our team!
The Launch Consulting culture offers a unique working environment that is challenging AND empowering. We’re seeking an experienced Disassembly Hardware Technician to work for one of our clients who is bringing a new and exciting technology to the market. The candidate will be responsible for assembling and disassembling hardware, performing tests or modifications to that hardware, and more. The right candidate will have prior experience working in a lab setting and working with very small components under magnification. Please consider the responsibilities and qualifications noted below to determine if your skillset aligns with the position requirements!
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Electrical/Mechanical assembly and aptitude
- Disassembly of hardware under magnification
- Soldering experience (1 – 2 years of experience soldering to IPC Standards - Class II and III) is a plus in this position, but not mandatory
- Assembly and disassembly of mechanical-electrical test fixtures
- Rework electrical assemblies as directed and/or required
- Perform test and/or modifications to equipment as directed
- Experience with documenting test procedures/results and preparing summary reports
- Ability to stand at a workbench for 3 or 4hours at a time
- Ability to lift and move equipment weighing 35 lbs for approximately 20 times per day
- Promotes a sense of urgency and teamwork
- Work extended hours based on company needs and be available for after hour emergency calls
Qualified applicants, please respond to email@example.com with your full legal name, resume, and a brief bio describing how your skills match the requirements outlined above.
Please refer to Job #1381 when responding to this posting.