Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: Washington - Seattle
Launch Consulting (formerly 110 Consulting) is looking for a Solution Architect!
Our client is hiring a star performer who can help their business go further, faster. The Solution Architect will devise, plan, and execute data solutions for company clients. The ideal candidate will be able to produce proofs of concept for solutions and then provide post-sale implementation support as well as support for other company services. The Solution Architect will also be focused on specific partners such as Amazon Web Services and Oracle Cloud. Please consider the responsibilities and qualifications noted below to determine if your skillset aligns with the position requirements!
This is a direct hire position in Seattle which includes: Salary + Bonus + Stock Options
- Technical sales and evangelization
- Create and operate proofs of concept while finding ways to make them successful
- Aid clients with post-sale implementation and support
- Support client use of company services
- Share insights from the field with fellow team members to improve company processes and product features
- Exceptional grasp of Java applications and JVM concepts
- Excellent communication, presentation, and demonstration skills
- Good understanding of the sales and post-sales processes
- Knowledge of full-stack applications from web tier, application tier, and database tier
- SQL, data warehousing, and ETL concepts
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services (especially EC2 and S3), Google Compute, etc.
- Ability to write scripts and small program utilities
- Ability to define and execute enterprise-level proofs of concept
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Pig, and other big data technologies
Qualified applicants, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full legal name, resume, and a brief bio describing how your skills match the requirements outlined above.
Please refer to Job #1373 when responding to this posting.
Launch Consulting is a Veteran-Owned Company and an EEO Employer.