Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: Washington - Seattle
Be a part of our success story. Launch offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. Through competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, internal advancement opportunities, and recognized community involvement, you'll have the chance to create a career you can be proud of. Your new trajectory starts here at Launch.
We’re hiring a Solution Architect who will devise, plan, and execute data solutions for company clients. The ideal candidate will be able to produce proofs of concept for solutions and then provide post-sale implementation support as well as support for other company services. The Solution Architect will also be focused on specific partners such as Amazon Web Services and Oracle Cloud.
- Technical sales and evangelization
- Create and operate proofs of concept while finding ways to make them successful
- Aid clients with post-sale implementation and support
- Support client use of company services
- Share insights from the field with fellow team members to improve company processes and product features
- Exceptional grasp of Java applications and JVM concepts
- Excellent communication, presentation, and demonstration skills
- Good understanding of the sales and post-sales processes
- Knowledge of full-stack applications from web tier, application tier, and database tier
- SQL, data warehousing, and ETL concepts
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services (especially EC2 and S3), Google Compute, etc.
- Ability to write scripts and small program utilities
- Ability to define and execute enterprise-level proofs of concept
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Pig, and other big data technologies
Launch looks for the same attributes we admire in top athletes and applies them to the business world:
- HEALTHY COMPETITION
- GOOD SPORTS
We interview for these traits above and beyond the technical skill set required for a particular role. Surrounding ourselves with Business Athletes leads to a competitive, fun, winning environment.
Qualified applicants, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, resume, and a brief description of how your skills match the requirements above.
Please refer to Job #1373 when responding to this posting.
*Launch Consulting is a veteran-owned company. EEO veterans encouraged to apply.