Front End Developer
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: Washington - Redmond
Launch Consulting (formerly 110 Consulting) is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team!
The Launch Consulting culture offers a unique working environment that is challenging AND empowering. We’re seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join an established team. The candidate will be in close contact with stakeholders, managing expectations and always working with an eye toward client needs while balancing team deliverables. The Full Stack Developer must be a flexible self-starter able to work independently with minimal oversight while delivering on time against shifting priorities. Please consider the responsibilities and qualifications noted below to determine if your skillset aligns with the position requirements!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Experience creating APIs, securing APIs, and publishing, versioning, and maintaining ASPs
- Experience with SQL Server, Power BI, SSIS, SSAS (Tabular Model)
- Experience with Angular 2 and Migration from Asp.net 4.5.2 to Asp.net core
- Engage with stakeholders to collect requirements
- Manage client expectations and deliver on time
- Work independently with minimal oversight
Qualified applicants, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full legal name, resume, and a brief bio describing how your skills match the requirements outlined above.
Please refer to Job #1371 when responding to this posting.
Launch Consulting is a Veteran-Owned Company and an EEO Employer.